lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

little details

"Maybe I'm crazy, but...
When I was a little girl, my mom told me that I was always late to school. One day she followed me to see why.
I was looking at chestnuts falling from the trees rolling on the sidewalk, or ants crossing the road, the way a leaf casts a shadow on a tree trunk... little things.
I think it's the same with people. I see in them little details so specific to each of them that move me and that I miss, and will always miss.
You can never replace anyone, because everyone is made of such beautiful specific details."

*

3 comentarios:

blackbird dijo...

*
Before Sunset (2004)
de Richard Linklater.

:)

Joaquín K dijo...

Señorita BlackBird,

espero que no sea usted la de la fotografía. Parece ser que le están a punto de rasurar el ojito.

Por dónde nos conocemos ?
Es puro azar ?
O hay conexión alguna ?
Sos amiga de Cecilia ?

Bueno. Hechas las preguntas...
Linkater es un grande.
Si no la viste aún, te recomiendo con creces "TAPE".

Afectuosos saludos.

vero dijo...

Sisi, asi asi... Y vos los ves todos amiga!
TQM